Doing an interview with a potential new employee and need some inspiration? Here are Fifteen Useful Job Interview Questions for you to ask your interview candidate:
- What attracts you to this position?
- What do you enjoy most about your current position?
- Tell me about the biggest change you have had to deal with at work, How did you adjust to it?
- Tell us about a time when you went against company policy? Why did you do it and how did you handle it?
- Can you give me an example of a particularly difficult customer you had to deal with and how you used your skills to successfully overcome the problem they had?
- Describe a situation where you were able to influence others on an important issue. What approaches or strategies did you use?
- Tell me about a difficult obstacle you had to overcome recently at work? How did you overcome this?
- Give us an example of a situation where you worked under pressure.
- Tell us about a situation where your communication skills made a difference to a situation?
- Give an example of when you have been really stretched for a deadline, and how you made sure you completed your work on time.
- Describe a situation where you started off thinking that your approach was the best, but needed to alter your course during the implementation.
- Describe a situation in which you were a member of team. What did you do to positively contribute to it?
- What do you enjoy about working in a team?
- Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a conflict within your team.
- What do you feel you can add to our organisation?
I hope you have found these Fifteen Useful Job Interview Questions Useful!! Feel free to leave your own in the comments below!